Tuesday 16 December 2014

kourtney and scott welcome son

By Vyqué White
Congratulations to Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, who welcomed the arrival of a bouncing baby boy Sunday, Dec 14!
The boy, who shares the same birthday as older brother Mason, 5, is the couple’s third child together. They also have a daughter Penelope, 2.
Recently posing very pregnant and very nude in DuJour magazine, she gushed how much she loves being pregnant.
What appeals to me is celebrating the shape of my body being pregnant and capturing that time in my life…It’s a wonderful thing to be able to show my children these photographs one day and say, ‘This was you inside’… I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful.
Kourtney’s sister, Kim, has expressed her desire to have another child herself. How long until North West has a sibling?

No comments:

Post a Comment