Thursday 4 December 2014

Kim K Reveals She Was Told She Could Not Get Pregnant

Kim Kardashian-West reveals she found out she was pregnant with 17-month-old North, just as she was about to undergo fertility treatment. She was originally told she could never get pregnant, so she was making preparations to have her eggs frozen before she went ahead to conceive daughter, North.
In an interview with ELLE UK, she said:
‘A few years ago, I was told I could never get pregnant. Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North.’
She also went on to say:
‘I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straight away. I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We’d do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally.’

No comments:

Post a Comment