Thursday 4 December 2014

Obafemi Martins Quits International Football

Seattle sounders and Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins has decided to call it a quit with the Super Eagles & International football.
Martins made 39 appearances for the Super Eagles, netting 18 goals in the period that he played for the national team.
Martins made only two appearances for the Eagles since 2012, and believes there are people who don’t want him in the team.
“No, I am done with my national team, I will not go there any more. I do not have good relationships with some companions, ” Martins said in an interview with Italian daily, La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“If they do not want me anymore, patience.” “I love my country, I have given so much. But there
are problems and although I am summoned, I do not go.

No comments:

Post a Comment