Sunday 23 November 2014

The Family Threatens To Kill Me, If I Come Back Again For My Child, Please Help

Pls save me from this wahala o!
 I had a child with this illitrate guy who claim he is a pastor 15yrs ago. he denied the paternity so i decided to go see his father since they all knew and i dnt have a job and my family d
that could help said i have to take him to court to decide how he would take care of me but I refused since he is a man of God thinking we could settle it through church. 

when i got there his father claimed his son has married a church sister and havd travelled to south africa for church work but that i can drop the baby (2yrs then) and write her date of birth.

 In 2004 i went back when i got a job, to have my child back but the father refused me only for the family to give my
child to the pastor's elder brother to adopt as his!
since then that family threatend to kill me if i dare come back for my child who has been roaming the streets of kano trying to sponsor herself in school and feeding herself.

 I have a very good job now, can someone link me up with an outfit that  can help me take back the custody of my child please? The father said she is not his, but the grandfather and uncle  have held this girl in bondage. pls help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment