Wednesday 3 December 2014

Duncan Mighty Set to Wed His Babe in Nigeria not in Dubai


The Porth Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty said the reason why most celebrities choose to host their Wedding ceremony abroad is because of the cost.
Duncan said the prices of stuffs over there are very cheap and Naija celebs loves cheap things.
Ducan wrote the below epistle to mocked celebrities who have celebrated their weddings in Dubai.
“The secret of international marriage is cheap marriage, when you want to use cheap things. I’ve lived in Switzerland and I’ve seen a lot of Nigerian celebrities coming there for their marriage. It is always between the groom, bride and both parents. But if you really want to show people your culture, you don’t need to go to another man’s country to marry your wife.
If you’re proud of your wife, go to where she
comes from, stay there and marry her. There is no need of going to Dubai and all that. All my fans must eat my rice, that’s what I promised my fans. International marriage is a cheap marriage, go and find out from anyone who has lived in an international community.”

No comments:

Post a Comment