Sunday 1 February 2015

‘I Don’t Owe Anybody Any Money’ – D’banj Finally Reacts To Debt Allegations

dbanj-fresh.jpg
For the first since the alleged debt allegations levelled against D’banj and subsequent court summons began last year, he has offered a response of sorts to address the issue.
In the second part of his interview on ‘The Truth’ with Olisa Adibua, D’banj reacts to the story by saying: ‘My lawyers have told me not to say anything since it’s allegedly a rumour. For me it’s negative and like you said it’s a business venture gone wrong, but it’s such a painful thing that because people know you are such a big brand and they just feel the best thing to do to you is defamation of character. I feel that’s the poorest thing you can do as a businessman. I can gladly tell you that it’s a big lie, I don’t owe any money, I don’t borrow money from anybody, we go to the bank if we want to borrow money.’
When asked how financially stable he is, Bangalee as he also likes to be called, responded: ‘My brother, how do you think I’m doing, but incase you don’t know, 2014 has been one of the best years of my life because if you are the king, you are the king, you can’t take off your crown. When I left Mo’hits we used to share all the money that came in, but now it’s just me and I’m doing very good.’

No comments:

Post a Comment